Friday, November 28, 2008

Current Event Blog #2

Furby-Look-Alike

Who- Scientists working on the island
What- "Long- Lost Furby -Look- Alike." This creature looks just like Furby! Furby was a popular "electronic toy" in "the late 1990s." This "Furby-Look-Alike" can "fit snugly in one hand", and is most likely really soft since it is claimed to be a "fur ball!"
Where- Lore Lindu National Park on the Indonesian island
When- Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Why- The scientists found it because they were on the island.

In my opinion I think that this "Furby-Look-Alike" is really cool! It seems like an awesome pet. Forget about plastic toys this is real! I would love to have one. I've always wanted a Furby but this one is even better. Overall, I think that the "Furby-Look-Alike" is a great discovery and I hope that they can be sold as pets if more are found. It would be so cool to have an animal as a pet that "many scientists" thought were "extinct!"

For more information visit- http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/science/11/19/elusive.primate/index.html

No comments: