Monday, March 10, 2008

Math Blog #2

In Democratic News...

Barack Ombama is winning so far against Hilary Clinton in the Superdelegates votes. Ombama has 1,553 votes and Hillary has 1,438 votes.

In my opinion I think that even though Hillary is losing by only 115 votes, I still think that she has a pretty good chance of winning. I think Hillary should win the whole presidential election because if she does I think it will prove to a lot of people that women can do the same things men can do. Hillary can learn from her husband Bill about what it is like to be in office and it will be a good experience for her. I also believe that she will help our country in so may ways way more then president Bush did and is still doing. For more informatiion log onto...
http://www.cnn.com/POLITICS/

No comments: