Thursday, January 8, 2009

Class Response Blog

Waves

In science class we learned about waves. A wave is a disturbance that transfers energy from place to place.

Three Interesting Facts Are...
* Waves can move in all sorts of directions
* Waves can transfer energy
* There is more than one type of wave. Two different types are transverse waves and longitudinal waves.

In my opinion I think that waves are facinating. I used to think that waves just come and go and thats that. But there is a lot more to it. Who would know that there are different types of waves? Not me. Well at least not before I learned about it. Waves are actually very cool. They can transfer energy, they all have vibration and they can move in all sorts of directions! Overall, I think that waves are a very interesting subject to learn about, and I hope I get to learn more about them in the future.

No comments: